Wow, we made a post finally!!!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bruin and the Eye Doctor

Well you can tell by the title that Bruin had his first eye appointment about a week ago. After years of watching him watch TV and read books at a odd angle, I finally decided it was time to take him and get his eye's checked out. And for all you moms out there....go with your gut instinct, if Alex had been home he would have had me thinking that Bruin was fine. Anyway, my little boy now has become a little man....I think that his new GREEN (yes, they had to be green) glasses make him look soooo much older and more mature (if that can really be said for a 4 going on 5 year old, LOL) and handsome. What do you think??

2 comments:

Fit Dani said...

OH i HOPE i HAVE THREE AMAZING BOYS AS WELL. WE WILL FIND OUT IN mARCH!!!!

Teah said...

AWww! He looks awesome! I really like them! :)